Stroud mountain bike routes….
I was looking at some gpx plots to compare routes through Cowcombe woods near Stroud when I had the idea of overlaying all my local rides from November 2013 up until today (25th Jan 2014). I used the freeware GPX editor to do this.
Bikehike says 595 km (370 miles) and over 9,000m (it generally reads higher than Garmin by 15-20%). Anyway, it’s enough and my knowledge of the trails in Stroud has increased massively.
- Unplanned duathlon 2nd Nov 2013
- Tom and Gary’s recce 23rd Nov 2013
- Noah’s shop ride 29th Nov 2013
- Gary’s club ride 30th Nov 2013
- Avening, Sapperton, Stroud 1st Dec 2013
- Noah’s shop ride 6th Dec 2013
- Sroud MBC 8th Dec 2013
- Bikepacking to work 19/20th Dec 2013
- Tetbury bike jumble 11th Jan 2014
- Noah’s shop ride 17th Jan 2014
- Stroud recce ride 18th Jan 2014